Thank you for signing up with Shawnee Communications!
Swipe through these 2 steps to find out what's next
Once we receive your service application, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule the in-home portion of your installation. If fiber has already been installed at your home and is still in working condition, no outside work will be required. Installations that do not require our construction team to install a fiber drop are typically completed within 3 business days of receiving the service application, but if our equipment is already inside your home, a visit from a technician may not be required for your service to be activated.
If your home does not contain Shawnee’s equipment, a technician will need to install your ONT, router, battery back-up and data and/or telephone jacks. Our technician will work to ensure maximum WIFI coverage in your home, assist you with connecting your devices to the WIFI and test your speed to ensure that you are satisfied with your new service! We do require that someone 18 years of age or older be present for all work conducted inside the home.
Welcome to Shawnee!
We hope you enjoy your fiber service!
Ways to Save!
Check out the various ways you can save money on your monthly statement.
- A military discount on residential Internet service
- A Refer a Friend Program. Just tell your friends to mention your name when they sign-up to earn a one-time credit!
- Governmental assistance programs include ACP and Lifeline.
If you want to see if you qualify for either, click the buttons below:
- Your billing will start on the day you have active working service, and it will be due on the 21st of the following month.
- We offer 24-hour help desk assistance at no charge! Technical support can be reached at 888.247.5119.
- Need to upgrade your speed? Call and upgrade Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM. We have speeds up to 500M download and upload!
- Going on vacation? We offer vacation rates! Give us a call to learn more.