Thank you for signing up with Shawnee Communications!
Step 1 - Your Appointment is Scheduled
If there is already fiber to your home, and it has not been damaged, a customer service representative will contact you within three business days of you submitting your application for service to schedule a technician for your installation. If you already have Shawnee equipment, you may not even need a technician. The Customer Service Representative will determine if you need a technician or not.
Step 2 - Technician will Install your Equipment
Typically, we can get you on our schedule within another three business days. You, or someone 18 or older, does have to be home for this. Depending on what kind of service you have signed up for, the Combo Technician will install what you need, such as a data jack, phone jack and a battery back-up. The technician will happily assist you with connecting your devices to WIFI. He will test your WIFI range and speed to ensure you are working properly, leaving you satisfied with your new service!
You are officially a Shawnee Communications customer!
We hope you enjoy your fiber-optic speed service!
Ways to Save!
- credits when you sign up for AutoPay and eBill
- a military discount on residential Internet service
- a Refer a Friend Program. Just tell your friends to mention your name when they sign-up to earn a one-time credit!
- Your billing will start on the day you have active working serve, and it will be due on the 21st of the following month.
- We offer 24-hour help desk assistance at no charge!
- Need to upgrade your speed? There’s not contract! Call and upgrade Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM. We have speeds up to 500M download and uplaod!
- Going on vacation? We offer vacation rates! Give us a call to learn more.