Thank you for signing up with Shawnee Communications!
Step 1 - Your Account is Created
A customer service representative will create an account for you in our database. If fees were required for your new account, those fees will be processed within the next 24-hours on a business day. The customer service team will send your order to our construction department.
Depending on weather, how many applicants we have ahead of you, and your location, installation time varies. If you have questions about your time frame, please ask our customer service team.
Step 2 - Utility Lines are Marked
Step 6 - Your Inside Appointment is Scheduled
Step 7 - Technician will Install your Equipment
Last, your technician will come to your home precisely when you are scheduled. You, or someone 18 or older, does have to be home for this. Depending on what kind of service you have signed up for, the Combo Technician will install what you need, such as a data jack, phone jack and a battery back-up. The technician will happily assist you with connecting your devices to WIFI. He will test your WIFI range and speed to ensure you are working properly, leaving you satisfied with your new service!
Now you are officially a Shawnee Communications customer!
We hope you enjoy your fiber-optic speed service!
Ways to Save!
- credits when you sign up for AutoPay and eBill
- a military discount on residential Internet service
- a Refer a Friend Program. Just tell your friends to mention your name when they sign-up to earn a one-time credit!
- Your billing will start on the day you have active working serve, and it will be due on the 21st of the following month.
- We offer 24-hour help desk assistance at no charge!
- Need to upgrade your speed? There’s not contract! Call and upgrade Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM. We have speeds up to 500M download and uplaod!
- Going on vacation? We offer vacation rates! Give us a call to learn more.